The role will be part of Cloud Broker team, Inside AXA Group Operation organization in Italy (Milan).
- Ensure proper cloud adoption by Italian AXA entities (AXA Italia Servizi & QUIXA) based on AXA managed cloud platforms and respecting AXA cloud binding principles.
- Support/accelerate migration of application from on premises data center to public cloud or Private cloud.
- Ensure proper cloud subscriptions configuration and usage by the entities, applying AXA standards.
- Provide to the entities all tools and guidelines to manage/operate applications deployed on managed AXA cloud solutions
The profile should be mainly focused on technical topics around architecture, network , cloud services, integration with different infrastructures, CI/CD application lifecycle. AXA cloud ecosystem includes PAAS (Platform as a Service) platform based on AWS or Azure, Private cloud and legacy on premises data center.
Main accountability will be during project phase being cloud operations in charge to another team.
Provision and configure AXA managed AWS/Azure accounts applying proper cloud foundation to be fully AXA standard compliant
Provision and configure PaaS components enabling developers and operations to build /test/deploy applications
Support AXA GO project managers during implementation phase acting as cloud SME inside project team.
Ensure proper handover of cloud knowhow to the other team in change to operation and application maintenance
support the evolution/improvement of the cloud application applying AXA group and supplier’s best practices.
Contribute, during project phase or production incident, to the issue
- 2-3 year-experience of cloud implementation in enterprise context
- AWS practitioner and Azure fundamentals certifications (AWS architecting nice to have)
- Familiar with cloud architectures based on AWS and Azure
- Hybrid cloud, integrating public and private cloud
- Troubleshooting skills in a very complex ecosystem (public cloud, private cloud, on premises data center)
- Containerized application (Openshift, Docker & Kubernetes)
- CI/CD solution like Jenkins , Artifactory, SonarQube, Github
- Familiar with programming languages like Java, Python, Spark. Nice to have: Terraform, Cloud formation or any “infrastructure as a code” tool.
- solid awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Basic database knowhow, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
- Security best practices
- English (mandatory): independent user (B2). Frequent interaction with AXA Group operation contacts and the worldwide cloud brokers community
- Team working and communication skills to efficiently interact with different culture and mindset (global organization)
- Open mindset ready to adapt to the change. Cloud context is really dynamic and test and learn approach is a must.
- Ready to accept challenges and build skills on new technologies.
- Customer and objectives oriented .
Livello di anzianità
Tipo di impiego
A tempo pieno