Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group Mergers & Acquisitions of Assicurazioni Generali Head Office, we are currently looking for a M&A Specialist.
Direct reporting line to Group Head of M&A, Bancassurance. Responsible for analysis of project requirements and impacts for Group, alignment with Group policies, management and coordination of internal teams (legal, accounting, consolidation, reinsurance, risk management etc.) and external advisory teams in various stages of M&A projects. Responsible for delivery of output documents for Group internal and external bodies. Communication/negotiation with counterparties in case-by-case delegation.
- Identifying, analysing and proposing potential M&A deals
- Leading M&A transactions undertaken within the Group
- Ensuring the preparation of the necessary reporting for the internal decision making process related to M&A
- Managing the infra Group M&A activities
Competenze ed esperienze richieste
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Master Degree in Business and Economics, Finance
- At least 6 years seniority in M&A
- M&A practice in due diligence or valuation analysis
- English mandatory; another foreign language among German, French, Spanish
- Accountability, Performance driven, Proactivity, Team Player